Congratulations to the 2016 TEE Graduates!
Open enrollment for this course will be announced in 2017.
Purpose Statement. Church Leadership Academy of the Hmong District is a program to train pastors which emphasizes the practical skills needed to minister effectively in the world today. It has been designed especially to meet the educational requirements for an ordained ministry within the Christian and Missionary Alliance. The program of study has been set up to: Provide a biblical and theological basis for ministries, encourage self-discipline and Christian maturity, promote church planting and evangelism, and stimulate active involvement in the worldwide ministries of the C&MA.
Statement of Philosophy. To extend to any person, wherever he lives or whatever her schedule, the opportunity to follow the call of God and be trained for ministry.
1. Provide opportunity for lay leadership training in the Hmong Churches.
2. Equip lay people for ministry.
3. Provide an environment for lay people to hear God's call into full- time ministry.
4. Provide continual education for licensed pastors of the Hmong District.
5. Provide Hmong-ministry philosophy trainings for those who are called to do ministries in the Hmong Churches.
6. To extend leadership trainings to Hmong Churches worldwide.
Procedure of Enrollment. Currently the program is undergoing new curiculum through the Hmong District. Once changes have been implimented, we'll begin our announcement of the new course. Stay connected for updates!
Hmong Seattle Alliance Church
12855 Military Road South
Seatac, Washington 98168
Our mailing address:
P.O. Box 69052
Seattle, Washington 98168